Roof Replacement in Edmonton
Our experienced roofers provide expert roof replacement for homeowners in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
We specialize in quality roof replacements that will last in the decades to come. We know a roof installation is a major investment, which is why we always provide top quality workmanship and materials.
Whether you want to improve the energy efficiency, resale value, visual appeal, or structural integrity of your home, we can help.
Why Choose Honest Roofing and Siding asYour Roof Replacement Contractors?
- We guarantee our workmanship with a 10 year warranty.
- We use high quality materials.
- We’re a residential roofing company with over 50 years of experience providing our customers with high satisfaction at competitive prices.
- We are committed to safety. We have workplace insurance (including liability insurance) and a current Worker Compensation Board (WCB) clearance.
- Our roofers take pride in their workmanship. We never take shortcuts.
- Contact us now for a free, no-obligation estimate.
Our Roof Replacement Process
When you contact us for a roof replacement, here’s what you can expect:
- You will speak to a knowledgeable customer service representative to schedule your free estimate.
- We will provide you an estimate in writing, detailing the proposed work and costs.
- If you choose us, our crew will begin work according to an agreed-upon schedule.
- After the work is complete, we will thoroughly clean up your property.
- We will perform a final inspection to ensure the work meets both your and our standards.
Top 10 Signs of Roof Failure
Here are the top 10 signs it might be time to replace your roof:
- Damaged flashing.
- Blistering or peeling paint.
- Attic leakage.
- Stains on ceilings or walls.
- Mold or mildew growth.
- Exterior decay of the sheathing or siding.
- Missing, cracked, or curling shingles.
- Darker spots on the roof or granules in the gutters.
- Major increase in energy costs.
If you are ready for a new roof or if you see any of these warning signs, please contact us for a free, no-obligation inspection and estimate.